We've just updated the Calgary Real Estate Marketing section of our website to include a copy of our advertisement from the October 18, 2013 issue of Calgary Real Estate Board News.
Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you’re ready to buy a home, wouldn’t you prefer to work with the most qualified real estate professional you can find? Jeff Mikolajow is an Accredited Buyer's Representative.
In this issue, our advertisement features the following properties:
168 Mapleburn Drive SE $675,000
• Backing on Maple Ridge Golf course! Fabulous Location with large lot which enjoys a magnificent view of greenery, park-like space, serenity and nature with occasional wildlife !! Covered patio accessible from kitchen allows enjoyment and relaxation. Five bedrooms up, the master having a 4-piece en suite bathroom and there is another 4-piece bath. The main floor enjoys a lovely big living room, dining, kitchen with breakfast nook, family room, newer 2-piece bath and laundry. There is indoor access to the double garage. This lovely home has been well maintained over the years with some upgrades including interior doors up, two mid efficiency furnaces and shingles approximately 6 years old. This amazing location is awaiting a new family to enjoy Maple Ridge! Come see now and be pleasantly surprised - this is a wonderful place to call home!!
• MLS® C3586659
2228 Alexander Street SE $645,000
• Spectacular view of downtown Calgary. Enjoy the Calgary Tower and much more!! Lots of natural light in this beautifully designed two storey with loft overlooking Calgary's skyline. Spacious ceramic tiled foyer leads to living room with gas fireplace, bright and beautiful maple kitchen with brand new maple flooring throughout main floor living, dining and kitchen. 2 piece bath on main! Kitchen with island and dining have access to deck for your BBQ's and relaxation. Upstairs boasts a good sized master with walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom, laundry and full bath with jetted tub and separate shower (cheater suite shared with 2nd bedroom). Amazing loft upstairs with bar sink - spectacular view of downtown Calgary skyline. Downstairs large rec room and walk-out to covered patio and back yard, bedroom and full bath.
• MLS® C3586685
94 Evercreek Bluffs Rd SW $634,900
• Beautiful floor plan has main floor office/hobby room with French doors from ceramic tiled foyer. Lovely kitchen with island and breakfast nook overlooks great room and gas fireplace. You may also enjoy conversations at the raised kitchen island bar. Easy access to the deck with garden doors leading from eating nook. Walk-through pantry to kitchen from garage entrance. Powder room on main floor. Upstairs has a lovely master bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom (soaker jetted tub and separate shower), charming second bedroom with vaulted ceilings & huge windows for lots of light and a third bedroom, full bathroom and laundry (front loading washer & dryer). WALKOUT Basement is developed with a bright, large recreation/multi-purpose room which has laminate flooring. Lovely garden doors to back yard! There is some undeveloped space next to the furnace room. Plenty of natural light throughout!! Lovely front gardens! Big garage! Close to Fish Creek Park! Enjoy walking, cycling & the beautiful outdoors!
• MLS® C3578535
10832 Mapleford Rd SE SOLD
• Fantastic location in Maple Ridge. Private back yard with big deck for great enjoyment with your family and friends. Great new double detached garage built in 2005! Master has 5-piece en-suite bath with big jetted tub, walk-in closet and ample space for king size bed. Two other bedrooms, a 5-piece bath with two sinks, lovely kitchen with island overlooks big, bright living room with gas fireplace and enhanced by skylight for lots of natural light. Access to back yard and deck from kitchen makes it easy to enjoy the children from the large picture window while you prepare meals. Lots of hardwood flooring on the main floor. Downstairs family room is huge and there is also space for a play room for the kids, a Bedroom/office as well as wet bar and 3-piece bath. There is lots of storage. You will love it in this superb neighborhood which is very close to downtown, all amenities, Trico Center, Fish Creek Library, transportation and just about everything!! See now!
• MLS® C3587494
83 Lake Wapta Rise SE $525,000
• Lovely 5 bedroom family home in desirable Lake Bonavista with full lake privileges!! This spacious bi-level has a functional floor plan with lovely oak hardwood throughout main. Carpet on main level can be removed to reveal hardwood. Three bedrooms on main level include a master with a 2 piece en-suite. 4-piece bath on main. There are two more bright bedrooms in the fully developed basement, large recreation area, 3-piece bathroom and plenty of storage. Replacements are hot water tank (approx. 5 years), windows (7 yrs.), furnace and professional basement renovation (4 yrs.) Durable aluminum siding! Large deck overlooks private south facing, fully fenced back yard. Excellent location close to schools, shopping and transit. Pride of ownership!! Call to book your appointment today!
• MLS® C3576181
61 Sun Canyon Way SE $469,900
• Lovely 3 bedroom two storey split with fully developed basement. Main floor boasts large living room with bay window, dining room, family room adjacent to kitchen with eating area which has garden door leading to beautiful huge two-tiered deck which is great for entertaining with fire pit and gas line for BBQ and 2-piece bath. All brand new High-end Hunter Douglas window coverings. Amazing skylights upstairs enhance this home with lots of natural light. Master bedroom has full en-suite bath (tub and separate shower) and there are two other bedrooms and a second full bathroom up! Lower level is nicely developed with rec room/cozy gas fireplace, bedroom with big closet, office and full bath with huge soaker tub and separate shower. Total 3 full baths and 1 half. New shingles on roof 2012. Access to Lake Sundance, walking distance to schools. Do not miss out on this one!!
• MLS® C3585506
4 Everstone Rise SW $440,000
• Meticulously maintained, high quality bungalow in lovely location! Perfect for retirement, starter or to downsize and still enjoy bright, open space. Generous foyer leads to living room with gleaming hardwood flooring. Relax by the cozy gas fireplace. Kitchen with island has skylight and sliders to deck - loads of natural light. Ample space for your dining and entertainment. Master with French doors and his/hers closets enjoys a lovely 5 piece en-suite bath with jetted tub, separate shower and two sinks. Second bedroom has its own en-suite bath and private access to deck. Basement professionally developed with family room/rec room - gas fireplace, bedroom with en-suite/cheater bathroom & walk-out to covered patio and back yard with gate to walkway. Amazing property! Beautiful and boasts pride of ownership! Come and see for yourself - You will be impressed!!
• MLS® C3589493
2105 Lake Fraser Green SE $409,900
• This gorgeous 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom main floor unit will appeal to even the most discerning buyer! With stunning features and awesome building amenities this home shows stunningly! A warm and welcoming space flooded with natural light, featuring a well-appointed and generously sized kitchen and a cozy Great Room. The main living area is open and great for entertaining. You will enjoy dining al-fresco on the sunny, west-facing patio with views during the summer, or curling up beside the fireplace in the Great Room during those colder months. The main area and bathrooms boast lovely ceramic tile, with carpet in the large bedrooms. A spa-inspired master ensuite which features his & her sinks, separate shower and deep soaker tub, and in-suite laundry complete this amazing unit. Finally, the in-house gym, movie theatre, clubhouse and guest suite are bonus features of this building that ensure you will LOVE living here! Call for an appointment today!
• MLS® C3586172
319 94 Avenue SE $409,900
• Good location with a south back yard. Close to amenities and transportation routes and a very quick drive to downtown. Renovated upstairs with new kitchen, bathroom, exterior doors, hardwood floors and much more. Brand hew high efficiency furnace, hot water tank and electrical panel. New basement windows. Basement is unspoiled and allows for use of your imagination when developing. Double detached garage!! Quick possession possible!!
• MLS® C3588370
CREN® is published by the REALTORS® of the Calgary Real Estate Board and distrbuted weekly with the Calgary Herald! It is available for pick-up in over 1250 locations through Calgary and the surrounding communities - at Co-op, Safeway and Sobey's grocery stores, financial institutes, LRT stations, restaurants, hotels, real estate offices, and many other locations.