We've just updated the Calgary Real Estate Marketing section of our website to include a copy of our advertisement from the March 29, 2013 issue of Calgary Real Estate Board News.
Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you’re ready to buy a home, wouldn’t you prefer to work with the most qualified real estate professional you can find? Jeff Mikolajow is an Accredited Buyer's Representative.
In this issue, our advertisement features the following properties:
Willow Park Estates
10703 Willowgreen Dr SE $1,560,000
• SUPERB LOCATION!! METICULOUS WORKMANSHIP THROUGOUT! Spectacular luxurious two storey split. Large lot! Willow Park Estates!! Over 3,900 sq. ft. of living space on three levels, with big windows in basement. Completely re-designed & expanded with precise attention to every detail. Solid mahogany entrance door invites you into the foyer/vestibule. Bright, Open great room, kitchen and adjacent dining are enhanced by the magnificent spiral Cherry staircase & dual-sided fireplace. Master bedroom with fabulous 5-piece ensuite bath. Powder room. Upstairs you will be amazed by the distinctively designed gallery/loft, two bedrooms-one with a secret room, full bath with dual sinks and full laundry facilities. Downstairs boasts a two tiered theatre room with 9 ft. ceiling, leather reclining seating and more. Entertainment/games room with curved tiled feature wall,fourth bedroom and full bath. C-4 Home Automation. Note motorized window coverings. Limited builder warranty.Triple garage with 3 remotes
• MLS® C3546787
Willow Park Estates
10411 Willowcrest Rd SE $819,900
• Willow Park Estates! BIG LOT!! Lots of upgrades and excellent maintenance in this roomy two storey split in fabulous location with West facing back yard. Large, beautiful, treed, private yard with lane for easy access if required. Main floor boasts large living room, dining, kitchen with eating area, family room with garden doors to back yard and patio, bedroom, office/den and 3-piece bathroom. Upstairs has roomy master bedroom with 3-piece ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet, two other bedrooms and 4-piece bathroom. Upgrades and improvements include remodelled kitchen, some newer light fixtures, two furnaces, humidifier, two hot water tanks, shingles on roof, high quality paint on exterior stucco, stamped concrete. Very well maintained!!
• MLS® C3550685
Willow Park Estates
224 Willow Ridge Place SE $820,000
• Large 80'x110 lot in Willow Park Estates! This spacious 4 bedroom family home has been fully renovated inside and out. Custom english brown oak cabinets in the kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and a second built in oven. Bright nook/dining area with access to the massive yard with wooden patio, stone paths and firepit area. Check out the high quality woodwork! Living room features a quarter cut Douglas Fir built-in media centre. Custom doors, trim, closet shelving and much more throughout both floors! New hi-eff furnaces & HW tank, electrical panel. Double attached garage has room for work area and is radiant heated. Newer windows and all new roof, exterior siding and landscaping - patio, paving stones, concrete, and sprinklers ready for spring! Move in and enjoy! A great location within walking distance to schools and shopping! Call for full list of upgrades and to arrange your private showing!
• MLS® C3558886
219 315 Heritage Dr SE $172,000
• Village Green Condos! Beautiful one bedroom condo in lovely treed complex in Acadia. Look onto courtyard from your living room, kitchen and patio. Private patio for relaxation and enjoyment. Big living, kitchen and eating nook, good size master bedroom with walk-in closet and a 4-piece bathroom. Two entrances, the rear entrance into hallway leads to laundry room (shared), storage room (shared) and then out to parking lot. This is easy living and very affordable. Meticulously maintained!! You will love this charming condo!! See today! Lovely!!
• MLS® C3550767
11416 Wilcox St SE $479,000
• Willow Park! Location is great with easy and quick access to bus and major transportation routes, Trico Center, Fish Creek Library, shopping, amenities. You can walk to just about everything and enjoy the serenity of one of Calgary's most beautiful communities. Quick drive to downtown!! Meticulously maintained by the original owner, this four bedroom home has gleaming hardwood floors. Main floor boasts Living, Dining, Kitchen, Four bedrooms with the master having a 2-piece ensuite bath. Downstairs there is a good sized family room, a rec room just behind the laundry and furnace room and some undeveloped space. Improvements include new windows on main floor, exterior doors, roof shingles, beautiful exposed aggregate patio and walkways at rear and much more. Double detached garage! This lovely home shines and shows with much pride! Beautiful Curb appeal!! Move into one of Calgary's most coveted neighborhoods!
• MLS® C3555042
744 Acadia Dr SE $417,500
• Bright and spacious total of 5 bedroom bi-level with beautiful curb appeal in popular Maple Ridge! Good size kitchen with stainless appliances features table with seating for 4, lots of cabinetry and a corner work space. Big living, dining, three bedrooms with 2-piece master ensuite and full bath upstairs. Lots of hardwood flooring up. Bright Lower level rec room and two bedrooms with large windows/very versatile use for your needs. Detached single garage with RV parking. Close to all levels of schools, Trico Rec Centre, Fish Creek Library, Southcentre Mall. Quick drive to downtown and just about all amenities. On Bus route!! Amazing price in one of Calgary's most beautiful communities! Come and enjoy one of the best places to live in Calgary. Roomy lot! Become a member of WillowRidge Community Association - not mandatory but worth it. Call to view this bright bi-level today!!
• MLS® C3545504
11439 Wilcox St SE $465,000
• WILLOW PARK! One of Calgary's most coveted and beautiful neighbourhoods! Walk to amenities, Trico Center, Fish Creek Library and much more. Close to major transportation routes, bus route and a quick drive to downtown Calgary. Meticulously maintained three bedroom home with bright big living room (wood burning fireplace), dining room, kitchen with eating nook, master with 4-piece ensuite bath, two other bedrooms and a 3-piece bath (tub no shower). Basement has family room (wood burning fireplace), den, laundry, utility and good space for workshop. High efficiency furnace, Hot water tank 2011, new shingles on roof in 2012. Double detached garage.
• MLS® C3555281
8235 10 Street SW $549,900
• CHINOOK PARK - INNER CITY LOCATION!! Easy and quick access to downtown, transportation, amenities. Walk to Heritage Park, Glenmore Park pathways and reservoir. Beautifully maintained with SUBSTANTIAL upgrades. FABULOUS kitchen with large island, cherry raised panel cabinets and beautiful appliances including a gas stove, BOSCH dishwasher. MAJOR renos enhance this lovely open main floor design with knock down ceilings in the huge living room, dining and kitchen. Two baths include a four-piece and a three-piece. Lots of natural light throughout the main floor with hardwood and tiled flooring. Fourth level has good space with built-in TV in family room. High efficiency Amana furnace. LOVELY BIG WEST, PRIVATE back yard with CIRCULAR BRICK PATIO! Lane access! RECENT IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE BRAND NEW BACK FENCE AND SHINGLES ON HOUSE! Interior photos taken when owners lived there. Amazing price in Chinook Park!! See NOW!
• MLS® C3542559
CREN® is published by and distrbuted weekly with the Calgary Herald! It is available for pick-up in over 1250 locations through Calgary and the surrounding communities - at Co-op, Safeway and Sobey's grocery stores, financial institutes, LRT stations, restaurants, hotels, real estate offices, and many other locations.