We've updated the Calgary Real Estate Marketing section of our website to include a copy of our advertisement from the March 23, 2012 issue of Calgary Real Estate Board News.
CREN® is published by and distrbuted weekly with the Calgary Herald! It is available for pick-up in over 1250 locations through Calgary and the surrounding communities - at Co-op, Safeway and Sobey's grocery stores, financial institutes, LRT stations, restaurants, hotels, real estate offices, and many other locations.
Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you’re ready to buy a home, wouldn’t you prefer to work with the most qualified real estate professional you can find? Jeff Mikolajow is an Accredited Buyer's Representative.
In this issue, our advertisement features the following properties:
Ravencrest Village - 3 Acres
101 Ravencrest Drive $785,000
• Amazing 3.04 acres in Ravencrest Village. Strategically placed trees for privacy and enjoyment of birds, this beautiful property is designed for relaxing family living. Open with vaulted ceilings, natural light abounds. You will feel as though you are enjoying the outdoors with the spectacular view all around. Main floor boasts master bedroom with 4-piece bathroom including separate shower and soaker tub, 2-piece bath, lovely kitchen/island, living/dining with stone faced gas fireplace and beautiful Beech wood floors. French doors to verandah, deck and fabulous fenced, treed yard with garden shed. Mud and laundry room on main. Upstairs has two bedrooms, loft and 4-piece bath. Fabulous front verandah. Basement unspoiled/insulated with rough-in for bathroom. Home is set back, away from public road and has a paved driveway for easy access all year round. Fenced with Garden Shed, Dog kennel. Co-operative water, state of the art raised septic system. Backs on pathway to Environmental Reserve and Sheep River.
• MLS® C3509629
Deer Ridge Bi-Level with Detached Garage
587 Deerpath Court SE $329,900
• Located at entrance to quiet cul-de-sac across from a playground, this lovely bright bi-level is ready to move into! Single garage 14x22! Kitchen features an awesome raised granite eating bar that opens to living room, lots of cabinetry and full size pantry. Both bathrooms updated with Toto low flush toilets. Downstairs, a cozy gas stove helps warm the family room. Also a large computer room, a bedroom and 3 piece bath and laundry/furnace room enhance this roomy bi-level. Upgrades include upstairs windows, casings and baseboards and more. Covered/screened patio lets you enjoy late nights outdoors without the mosquitos and has a natural gas line for your BBQ. Phantom screen door! Sunny, west facing private back yard with room to play and for gardens. Lilac trees in the front and back yard! Deer Ridge has easy access to Deerfoot Trail, Anderson and Macleod Trail. Walk or bike to Fish Creek Park and Sikome Lake! Deer Valley Market Place is being extensively renovated - Enjoy a coffee at the new Starbucks!
• MLS® C3505391
McKenzie Towne 2 Storey with Detached Garage
146 Elgin Way SE SOLD
• NOTE HUGE LOT!! Super location with only local traffic into the cul-de-sac. Lovely big fenced yard with DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE AND RV PARKING. Watch the children play from your kitchen or as you enjoy the spacious deck leading to mud room. BBQ with another access to the roomy kitchen/eating nook with island/breakfast bar and lots of cabinetry. High ceilings enhance living with grandeur. Living room has gas fireplace and is great open space for versatility. Bonus room/den, 2 piece bath and laundry also on main. Upstairs boasts beautiful Master with gas fireplace, 4-piece ensuite bath and walk-in closet. Two other good sized bedrooms and full bath up. Brand new carpets throughout main and upstairs. Efficiently developed basement with 4th bedroom family/games room, 3-piece bath and lots of storage. Home has so much to offer - SPACE IN AND OUT, HIGH CEILINGS, LOADS OF NATURAL LIGHT!! VERY SPECIAL!! SEE NOW!! PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE OF LOT!!
• MLS® C3508081
440 96 Avenue SE $369,900
• Three bedroom charming, well maintained bungalow in the heart of Acadia with refinished oak floors! Brand new upstairs 4 piece bathroom & soaker tub. Upstairs windows have been replaced! Newer furnace and recently installed soffits, fascia and leaf guards on both the house and garage! Single detached garage with new door and a good size private yard - hard to find at this affordable price! Close to schools, shopping and transportation! Beautiful curb appeal. Call today to view this lovely home and live close to amenities and with easy access to everything. Quick drive to downtown..
• MLS® C3506392
Willow Park - Willow Court Green Condo
1605 11010 Bonaventure Drive SE SOLD
• Willow Court Green! Great location across from Southcenter Mall, Fish Creek Library, Safeway, Trico Center which offers fitness, skating, children's programs, child care and MUCH MORE. On bus route, close to LRT, coffee and specialty shops, major transportation routes, quick drive downtown. Two bedroom condo with newer kitchen, hardwood floors upstairs and many upgrades. You will love the decor and it is amazing for this affordable price. Fences in complex are newer. You may want to park you car and walk to just about all amenities. The total registered size of this condo includes both above and below grade floors. 2 bedrooms are below grade. Lovely!
• MLS® C3513235
Killarney Glengarry 2006 Attached 2 Storey
2439 33 Street SW $553,600
• Attached Two Storey in Killarney with over 1800 square feet above grade and a double garage. Main floor features a winding stair case with dark stained wood railings and iron spindles that also opens to the basement. Formal living and dining areas at the front and a large family room with gas fireplace and casual eating area separated from the kitchen by an island with raised eating bar. Plenty of cabinet space, built in wine racks and a corner pantry area for extra storage! Upstairs in the master retreat, a 3 sided fireplace separates the main bedroom from the bright 5 piece ensuite with jetted soaker tub, spacious glass shower, granite counter and 2 sinks. Also upstairs, you will find 2 generous sized bedrooms (one with a walk in closet), a 4 piece bathroom with granite counters & tiled floor and the laundry area. The basement is undeveloped, wide open and has roughed in plumbing and two windows.
• MLS® C3506994
Royal Oak 2 Storey Condo
21 Royal Crest View NW $329,900
• Two storey condo attached with double attached garage! Great location! Neutral colours and efficient floor plan. Entrance has high ceilings and is very spacious. Kitchen and eating nook with island overlooking lovely living/great room with gas fireplace is very nice and open. 2-piece bath on main with laundry facilities as well. Lots of windows allow tons of natural light. Upstairs has master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite bath and two other bedrooms and another 4-piece bathroom. Basement rough-in plumbing, great big windows and loads of room for future development. Public transportation close. Quick access to amenities and everything. Lovely complex! PETS allowed with board approval. YOUR OWN DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE AT THIS PRICE!! SUPER LIVING SPACE! Seller says sell now!! Take advantage of low interest rates and buy this now!!
• MLS® C3505987
Willlow Park 2 Bedroom Condo
#408 11010 Bonaventure Drive SE SOLD
• Willow Court Green in Willow Park! Great location across from Southcenter Mall, Fish Creek Library, Safeway, Trico Center which offers fitness, skating, children's programs, child care and MUCH more. On Bus routes, close to LRT, coffee and specialty shops, major transportation routes and a quick drive to downtown. This two bedroom condo offers a cozy main floor with living, dining and kitchen charmingly decorated and lovely. Good location with a nearby courtyard and completely fenced yard. Two large living and master bedroom windows are newer, Fences in complex and unit roof shingles have been replaced making this a condo that has had some major projects completed. There have been some upgrades inside as well with an open kitchen which overlooks the living and dining rooms. Make this home! See today and enjoy life - you may even choose to park your car and take the bus or walk to amenities. The total registered size of this bi-level condo includes both above and below grade floors. 2 bedrooms are below grade.
• MLS® C3508136