We've updated the Calgary Real Estate Marketing section of our website to include a copy of our advertisement from the January 27, 2012 issue of Calgary Real Estate Board News.
CREN® is published by and distrbuted weekly with the Calgary Herald! It is available for pick-up in over 1250 locations through Calgary and the surrounding communities - at Co-op, Safeway and Sobey's grocery stores, financial institutes, LRT stations, restaurants, hotels, real estate offices, and many other locations.
Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you’re ready to buy a home, wouldn’t you prefer to work with the most qualified real estate professional you can find? Jeff Mikolajow is an Accredited Buyer's Representative.
In this issue, our advertisement features the following properties:
8235 10 Street SW $559,900
• Great inner-city location. Quick access to transportation, amenities, beautiful Heritage Park, Glenmore Park pathways and a lot more. Beautifully maintained with SUBSTANTIAL upgrades. FABULOUS kitchen with large island, cherry raised panel cabinets and beautiful appliances which include a gas stove, BOSCH dishwasher. MAJOR renovations enhance this lovely open main floor design with knock down ceilings in the huge living room, dining room and kitchen. Enjoy the natural light from the kitchden and throughout the main floor. There is hardwood & tiles on main. Built in Panasonic TV in family room will stay. High efficiency Amana furnace. LOVELY BIG West PRIVAVE, MATURE BACK YARD with circular brick patio! Here is a great opportunity to live in and enjoy Chinook Park. Write your offer now and move in to one of Calgary's most beautiful mature communities. Take advantage of the low mortgage interest rates!
• MLS® C3501536
Evergreen Walkout Adult Villa
14 Evercreek Bluffs Place SW $420,000
• VILLAS OF EVERCREEK BLUFFS - Lovely walkout villa - BUNGALOW STYLE with high ceilings upstairs and down. Fully developed walkout basement! Fabulous location with all amenities close and easy access to major transportation. Nice balcony off living room. Good sized master with 4-piece ensuite bath. Open kithen, dining/flex room and 2-piece bathroom. WALKOUT lower level with covered concrete patio has bright bedroom with big windows and big ensuite 4-piece bathroom and walk-in closet, family room and big adjoining games/hobby room. Loads of space in this home, making it easy to enjoy your hobbies, guests and tons of room. Pride of ownership prevails! Exceptional maintenance in beautiful, friendly complex. Independent living with reasonable costs associated to maintenance. CLOSE TO FISH CREEK PARK WITH BEAUIFUL DRIVE TO ACCESS! YOU WILL LOVE IT - FABULOUS LIVING!! SEE TODAY AND WRITE YOUR OFFER!
• MLS® C3492948
146 Elgin Way SE $405,000
• Huge Lot! Super location! Lovely big fenced yard with double detached garage and RV parking. Enjoy the children, gardening or whatever you like with one of McKenzie Towne's bigger lots! Front verandah. High ceilings enhance living with spacious grandeur. Living room has gas fireplace, bonus room/den, Kitchen with great eating area and breakfast bar/bar stools included. View of spacious yard, 2 piece bath, laundry on main. Access to laundry/mud room from deck. Also door to deck from kitchen/eating area. Master bedroom to enjoy with sitting area and fireplace has 4-piece ensuite and walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms and full bath up. Brand new carpeting throughout main and upstairs. Efficiently developed Basement with 4th bedroom, family/games room, 3-piece bath and lots of storage. Very special home with tons of space both indoors and outside. You will love it! Come see exactly what this home has to offer. Call us today!!
• MLS® C3499898
190 Copperfield Heights SE $360,000
• Bright and colourful 3 bedroom 2-storey on extra deep lot in Copperfield! This open layout Jayman built Matrix has a large master bedroom complete with walk in closet and 4 piece bathroom. The kitchen has a large island with raised eating bar and room for a few stools - great for entertaining! The nook overlooks the HUGE back yard and provides easy access to the deck for your BBQ (there is a natural gas connection) gatherings! The living room features a gas fireplace with tile surround and wood mantle. Main floor 2 piece bath. The basement is developed into a large rec room (carpeting is not installed) and has 2 large windows as well as a 3 piece bathroom. The oversized double garage is 26' wide x 24' and because the lot is 125' long, there is still a lot of landscaped yard to enjoy! Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart and MORE are all a very quick walk away - playgrounds, too! A great home for your family! Call today to arrange a showing!
• MLS® C3504204
587 Deerpath Court SE $338,000
• Located at the entrance to a cul-de-sac across from a playground, this clean and bright bi-level is ready to move into! The kitchen features a raised granite eating bar that opens to the living room. Plenty of cabinet space and a full size pantry. Both bathrooms updated with Toto low flush toilets. Downstairs, a cozy gas stove helps warm the family room. There is a large computer room, a bedroom and 3 piece bath. Covered & screened patio lets you enjoy late nights outdoors without the mosquitos and has a natural gas line for your BBQ. Single 14x22 garage. Sunny, west facing back yard is private and there is room to play and for gardens. Lilac trees in the front and back yard! Deer Ridge has easy access to Deerfoot Trail, Anderson and Macleod Trail. Walk or bike to Fish Creek Park and Sikome Lake! Deer Valley Market Place is being extensively renovated - Enjoy a coffee at the new Starbucks! Call to book a showing today!
• MLS® C3505391
21 Royal Crest View NW $329,900
• Two storey condo attached with double attached garage! Great location! Neutral colours and efficient floor plan. Entrance has high ceilings and is very spacious. Kitchen and eating nook with island overlooking lovely living/great room with gas fireplace is very nice and open. 2-piece bath on main with laundry facilities as well. Lots of windows allow tons of natural light. Upstairs has master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite bath and two other bedrooms and another 4-piece bathroom. Basement rough-in plumbing, great big windows and loads of room for future development. Public transportation close. Quick access to amenities and everything. Lovely complex! PETS allowed with board approval. YOUR OWN DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE AT THIS PRICE!! SUPER LIVING SPACE! Seller says sell now!! Take advantage of low interest rates and buy this now!!
• MLS® C3505987
4206 14645 6 Street SW $299,900
• Lovely big condo with covered balcony having access from two bedrooms and living room. Amazing value in this large beautiful meticulously maintained two bedroom home with very spacious foyer. Master ensuite has walk-in closet, 3-piece (double shower with glass doors), bathroom with linen closet & medicine cabinet and lots of room for your bedroom suite. Walk out to relax on your private balcony. Second bedroom also has walk out to balcony and is close to the 4-piece bathroom. Living room spacious and features gas fireplace and is adjacent to dining. Roomy Kitchen is open, overlooking the living area which allows you to enjoy your guests while preparing meals. Great appliances include side by side fridge, built-in microwave, stove and Bosch dishwasher. Den adds to fantastic usable space. Laundry room with lots of storage. Many stylish french doors adorn this condo. Vac rough-in. Guest suite and amenities room for your enjoyment!! TWO TITLED PARKING STALLS INCLUDED!!
• MLS® C3503802